TVN 3.92% 4.9¢ tivan limited

At least we get a 'worst case scenario' date for a finance...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    At least we get a 'worst case scenario' date for a finance decision (end of 2022).

Well... until it gets extended again.

But it's better than nothing. As always that carrot is kept dangling in front of me JUST close enough to think this will be a goer soon... but not so close that I feel the urge to buy more, and not so far away I feel like the goose is cooked.

I'd probably prefer these sorts of announcements to be submitted more informally and far shorter without the padding. If you remove all the fluff it's probably a 1 paragraph announcement.

- Kfw bank mandate extended 12months (please stop saying covid... wear your mistakes. It's due to the middle arm stuff up / time sink).
    - The feelers are out to banks for commercial debt tranches;
    - Feelers are out for government concessional funding;
    - Investigating Build-own-operate funding mechanisms for things such as accommodation, crushing plants, power stations, water treatment facilities, and reagant production plants. Keeps capital costs down and factored into ongoing costs during production.
    - We'll make sure we wave the "green energy" banner when we discuss funding opportunities as green energy is the future and it should hopefully open peoples wallets a little wider moving forward.
    - final plant costings and a final investment decision (FID) is targeted for 2022.
    - We're entering the Xmas shutdown period now so we're going to put our feet up and watch movies in the office till the 3rd or 4th week of January now, so radio silence for a bit cheers. Merry Xmas all.

*End announcement*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.