TVN 0.00% 7.3¢ tivan limited

just out from day job commitments ( last 2 months another 3...

1. 5,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1714
    just out from day job commitments ( last 2 months another 3 months to go) to see the recent announcement and the understandable range of comments.

Some may recall that in the swamp shack I have a year planner ( now 4) pinned to the reed wall. On that, now those, planners I map all dates as per announcements. Limited space aside the exercise enables me to not only monitor progress but also to assess punctual/reliable forward planning.

It is interesting to return to my notations of early Feb 2015 and 13 April 2015 announcement re aquifer. At the time we were all petrified that water might be up to 70km away and at ( my notes state) 1 mill per km this was an issue, relief to all when a "satisfactory " aquifer source was located just 30km down the road. The DFS was overdue , TIVAN test runs were 2 years behind but relief to all "there was a suitable water source and all was well". The DFS followed.

My little luminescent high lighter still glows on that aspect with the note "Who gives a F%$# 70 mill or 30 mill" problem solved. Well here we are revisiting it and its not I suggest PB or the Boards Fault, TNG employed the best to sort this sheet out and TNGs contractors did not foresee the obvious. Any expert consultant Co/ working within their expertise should have been all over this. Testing at the time was inadequate there seems no other conclusion.

I raise at this juncture the further note made when the EIS apps for mine and refinery were severed, my note say "DELAY ??"

Anyway this is not a dump on our Board or PB or even our consultants, it is wat it is as they say in my trade, deal with and and don't F@#$in bother me about it.

Importantly we are on the cusp of turning prospector to miner , a rear event,. I wonder whether PLS will actually cross that bridge, TNG will. Iv put all my resources into this co/. and ill be dambed if it don't get there. Been workin my "A" off lately and am going to get me another another top up while everyone is negative cos perception and reality are two very different things. Reality is and eventually " jeez how many times have I adjusted the time line" we will be turning that sod.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 25320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.