ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727
    Hi Ando, I do miss that feral creature. He irritated but kept us "optomists" in check. Can't help but miss his/her presence even if that exposed others to mange or other medical diseases.

It must be so hard navigating TNG over the years. I keep reminding myself how CEOs shine in up trend markets when they could not fail but makes decisions SHers are happy with. I then contrast that environment and decisions that must be made when trying to get a project off the ground in a market heaving in down trend and constrained by finance and sentiment.

What stands out to me is the shifts TNG has taken along the way since as far back as 2007. Mine/Project focus has changed, cornerstone interests have changed, project partners have evolved, core strategic resources and values have shifted within Mt Peake Project itself, the global market place has completely changed and yet TNG (an exploration co/ with during that time a MC as low as $10 mill ) continues to not only survive but attract the interest of top tier global players.

Frustrating as progress has been TNG is not only still "alive and well" but on the door step of progressing to a billion dollar Co/ pulling together a complex project of global dimensions.

When I reflect on key decisions our Board or PB have made along the way I personally am in absolute ore of them.

Sure hindsight says Mt Hardy copper play in 2012 was ill timed and drained precious capital , absolutely some CRs/Placements with instos have not been ideal and of course our 2011 cornerstone investors have disappointed but nothing has been fatal.

PB has been astute in reading the play and keeping options open that enable flexibility and ultimately ensured the survival of TNG.

So for me PB and his our team are tops. I'm just hoping that I can be in Perth in November as TNGs MC punches through $1 bill and buy that man a very cold beer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $26.96K 579.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181140 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 479450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.