TVN 6.52% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Ann: Mount Peake mine EIS released for public comment, page-131

1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    The approvals process will continue through the next several months, as dictated by NT EPA processes, with the Mount Peake Mine approval broadly expected to occur before July 2016, followed by the Darwin Refinery approval.

We look forward to completing the approvals process for this component of the project, which is anticipated to occur by July, while continuing to progress the Darwin refinery approvals in parallel to allow overall environmental approval to be secured as soon as possible” Mr Burton said.

I have been counting down to July for the EIS update. Surely it's just around the corner. Ticking this box off within the next 2 weeks would restore some of my confidence with TNG's timelines.

One would assume that the current EU ruckus has no effect on our EIS process, which unfortunately can't be said with certainty in regards to SMS/German export bank progress.

Anyway, good luck everyone! As much as it's been overstated (and loosing effect) I still believe we are at the pointy end of tying it all together!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $78.66K 1.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73342 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 452199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.