TVN 6.52% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Hi All, This is good news... As to some above comments.... The...

1. 2,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2469
    Hi All,

This is good news...

As to some above comments....

The real news is the EIS is published - which is an extremely important step. No EIS approval no mine!!!! Let's hope no-one objects.

Part of most planning approval processes is to gazette the plans to the public "Public Comment". This is a required step before approval can be given. Much like building or extending a house where you have to advertise what you are doing for 2 weeks (in Vic)

As to finance approval - well this can be gained prior to EIS approvals. As finance is my game I have hundreds of examples where finance is subject to conditions or finance is approved subject to settlement conditions (when funds are made available).

e.g. If you were building 10 townhouses. A lender may approve construction finance subject to 6 of the townhouses being pre-sold. So you need to sell 6 townhouses before you can start construction.

In the case of TNG the financier may approve finance subject to EIS and other planning approvals as well as sufficient off-take agreements to ensure their finds can be paid back from the revenue of operations.
    No doubt a whole lot more complex than constructing 10 townhouses. PB has many companies to deal with and thousands of SH to try and protect and maximize returns.

Keep going PB. doing a great job!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $78.66K 1.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73342 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 452199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.