TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Hi Ando, there can be no arguement that some of the previous...

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    Hi Ando, there can be no arguement that some of the previous announced timelines were either shots from the hip or worse.

I do think the MMP submission needed to cover some pretty bony areas. Other delays gave the luxury of more time to get it more right so to speak. Im very happy its in even though it is still a process in motion and needs approval.

im less accepting of the refinery EIS delays and can point to seriously contradictory statements in for eg the march and july 2019 updates. Other statements were patently inacurate too.

To me todays announcement signals that the log jam is unblocking. If it is followed by more the market may start to engage again. I would like to see progress in the TiCon turn key pigment refinery plans and some insight into the other so called BOOT financed bolt ons. Absent these there could be further forseable delays in the refinery EIS submission in my view.

It is the filing of the EIS draft that will signal to me that the FID line is within grasp. The BoD will want all this in befor Octobers end at the very latest. For the EIS public exhibition to conclude befor the christmas break it will need to be submitted befor the last week in October. The earlier advice by NTEPA was that it required a 60 day public consultation. Unless that period is shortened to concude that consultation process they will need to file the submission within the next week or so. The NTEPA prohibits public consultation over the extended christmas break. I dont think the BoD will want to go to the AGM with those uncirtanties unresolved. The preasure is really on now.

Just my thoughts as usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $73.10K 1.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 693056 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 69770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.