TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Glad people are excited about this. I'm excited too, just as...

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Glad people are excited about this. I'm excited too, just as excited as I was in 2015, and just as convinced that this will be a 50c - $1 stock in the next 24 months or so. Honestly, thank you all for your positivity and enthusiasm. Please feel free to skip my negativity in the rest of this post.

I find it really hard to take anything from these updates any more.

It all sounds positive, as usual, with progress on all fronts. Especially: clarity on EIS process, NAIF progress and FEED which seems to still be progressing.

But it's always so much fluff.
    "Progressing discussions" is not action. It is meaningless. The FEED seems to still be on track, but now we've got new milestones that were never mentioned. We need the FEL-3 to feed into Project Execution Plan, which will feed into Project Development Plan. Cant imagining issuing an EPC until you have a project development plan...
    I thought NPI was underway (perhaps my error), now we're "planning execution of the commercial phase". I know those words, they're the words you use when the words that actually describe the situation sound like too little has happened. "Waiting for responses to RFQ" is probably closer to reality.
    Where are we at with the DPF lease? That's been on there for years, even before we had the state major project status. Update: "TNG is pleased to advise that it is progressing advanced discussions and negotiations directly with representatives of the Northern Territory Government (“NTG”) Department of the Chief Minister and Cabinet (“CM&C”) for execution of the Crown Lease terms over the proposed Darwin TIVAN® Processing Facility site, and agreement to set out the objectives and commitments from both the Company and Government to assist the successful delivery
    of the project." That could mean they are about to shake the hand of the chief minister and sign a binder with a long term lease and contract. It could mean they have had an email from Jane Intern, saying "Hi, do yous still want to get that finery land? How much was it again?" Seriously, after years of major project status, how is it possible that we have not yet "set out the objectives and commitments" for both?? Please explain??

Every time we see light at the end of the tunnel, it turns out to be more tunnel. I still believe we will see FEED and EIS this year. I just cannot believe a single word until the update begins with: "Completed", "Agreed", "Signed", "Delivered".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.