TVN 1.79% 5.7¢ tivan limited

He's sold TNG to the point where the market doesn't listen. PB...

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    He's sold TNG to the point where the market doesn't listen.
    PB made public that TNG was his sole primary goal until he went over WMG.

Paul Burton Non-Executive Director Paul is an experienced mining executive, having worked in the resources sector throughout Australia and overseas for the last 30 years. Paul is currently the Managing Director and CEO of TNG Limited (ASX:TNG) and was involved in the discovery and development of the company’s flagship Mount Peake project. Prior to TNG, Paul held senior and executive roles at Anglo American, De Beers, Normandy Mining and Minotaur Exploration (ASX:MEP). Paul is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD), a fellow of the Association of Applied Geochemists (FAAG), a member of Australasian and Canadian Institutes of Mining and Metallurgy (MAusIMM, MCIM) and a member of the British Institute of Directors (MIoD).

We are talking about a potential billion dollar company in TNG. It deserves the full attention on PB behalf.
    I strongly believe there should be an office in Darwin especially while PB was trying to establish the Tivan Plant there.
    Local Government is influenced by businesses that support them. Had the office been in Darwin my I strongly believe PB would have been aware of the outcome on the Tivan Plant being off the table in Darwin. It was never going to happen. That's years of shareholders time wasted!!

There should still be an office in Darwin the same as there's an office in Perth for WMG where ALL their projects are.
    The Mt Peake Project and the location site for the Tivan plant is in the NT...the green hub planned is also in Darwin NOT Perth.

With the salary that PB is earning why he should working from Perth??
    Again it's a BILLION Dollar project.....not knowing the local politics nor a feel for what's going on in Darwin wont happen being based in Perth.

The NT has gone backwards in population and employment under the Gunner Government. The likes of Paspaley imo are trying to turn Darwin solely into tourism. Much of the fund spending was wasted on that. Again If TNG had an office in Darwin management would be aware of the politics.
    Business cant be done properly if not part of the landscape.
    PB will continually drag this out.....Do I believe he's worth his salary?? NO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $93.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $115.6K 2.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15276 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 872261 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ 251814
Last updated 15.10pm 04/06/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.