TVN 0.00% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Initially I skipped through and saw the 2-3months for EIS...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Initially I skipped through and saw the 2-3months for EIS completion and it threw me, but when I re-read the other points, I agree, it's not so bad.
    - looking forward to revised Mt Peake metrics, can only be positive
    - same for Tivan metrics, this IMO will surprise us with SMS's value of Tivan (ie lowest cost producer from our patented tech)
    - looks like SMS is doing the mine site and not just Darwin, no stuffing around with Downer, we keep it all in house so to speak, and SMS want this up and running yesterday.
    - I am assuming traditional owners mining agreement hinges on positive EIS result and will follow
    - commodity prices are trending higher, professionals believe it will continue to climb and hold, not just a temporary spike
    - finance is still WIP, "next stage of due diligence" would indicate they are following process and a final decision can't be make without thorough DD.
    - interviewing for project development, they are certain this is happening sooner rather than later.

All announcements to date have only pointed to full commitment from SMS and with them now engineering, procuring and constructing Tt Peake as well, we should see things move along once TNG/Aus Gov side of things are completed ie EIS, MA with traditional owners, ML.

Hoping I have made correct assumptions from that announcement! GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $26.70K 569.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 817442 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.