TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: Mount Peake Project Update, page-35

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I just fail to understand, how could we be in a worse position now and took a hit on the sp if we had ousted the BOD 18 months ago and employed a proven CEO to lead this company to production. Sure he would need a little time to get up to speed but not 18 months. And yes this virus is wreaking havoc on most companies but the rot was introduced by the BOD prior to the 2018 AGM by selling out 10% of the company at a 20 percent discount to buy votes to save their jobs. They effectively reduced the sp by one third. There must be recourse to the blatant misleading the BOD have peddled over the years. Surely we have someone within the share holder group who can advise or suggest a strategy to get rid of the person responsible, someone who knows corporate law. How can one person be responsible for at least 50% of yearly expenditure just on wage and travel requirements and allowed to keep doing it. I am sure there are some who document everything from announcements, activity, inactivity and the raising/ spending of funds. We need help.
    just my view only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.