TVN 1.33% 7.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: Mount Peake Project Update, page-45

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1712
    Yep Tigers, not only a new word but BS. While im ok with the update generally and the obvious being stated, the fact that 5 weeks after exhibition close there has been no transfer of puplic comment by the NTEPA to TNG and more, that TNG hove no idea about public submission content is BS. There is sed to have been collaboration throughout the process and for there now to be silence is crap in my view. A blanket silence doesnt sit with earlier comments of collaboration.

the update in my mind is otherwise to be expected. Almost everything i do in my day job has been put off or re scheduled as is the same for everyone else. Why would TNG be any different. The thing is we are in the 21st century and we can use very adanced digi equipment. Im appearing in court and conducting esential business by AVL or tele conference were appropriate. There are limits but they tend to be apparent when the public are involved or close contact is hard to manage.

NTEPA should get into the 21st century and progress this project if they want it as bad as they say they do. F/^%in dinosaurs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $125.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.9¢ 7.4¢ $166.2K 2.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75879 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 99250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.