MOZ 5.41% 7.0¢ mosaic brands limited

The problem is that the board continues to support an MD and CEO...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    The problem is that the board continues to support an MD and CEO that have had far too long to get this business up and running. I hung in as liked their Online story but this has gone quiet except the gutting of EZIBUY. I also thought they had worked out they had too many unprofitable stores but apart from COVID lease reduction program this has gone quiet. They were going to launch more stores ???? and then the push for more BIG Box. Doubt if these objectives have been hit, thank god.. NZ is an ongoing loss maker and no plans here.

All theiir Target Market customers tell me the quality is poor and happier going to Kmart. I cant even get rid of the shareholder discount card. They have lost there way. Alceon has managed to offload a pile of their trouble. The fund manager in their organisation should be critiquied. Only hope is Spotlight, lead by Quentin. He needs to make some gutsy calls. If the CEO is no good then from my experience the quality of their team is also compromised. The market notifications dont provide quantified targets and whilst Micklebee is a bit tough you cant make sense of thier financials or YOY comparisons.. Doubt if Solly would employ folks who managed like this.

Grasping at straws now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.004(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 6.9¢ $82.54K 1.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31632 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MOZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.