MOZ 10.2% 4.4¢ mosaic brands limited

Ann: MOZ - Appendix 4E and financial report, page-4

1. 3,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    so much smokescreen in the report - deliberate if you ask me....dont even try to reconcile the numbers, the acct team must be paid peanuts and the financials are probably outsourced to the auditors to "fine tune".....

the going concern issue is as loud as ever, how they pay the bills is a mystery to me....!

now they're talking "big store" strategy! really (imagine the lease costs - plenty of $2 Rivers socks they need to sell just to cover overheads)!! more aged inventory (all on debtor accounts with very very long payment terms)...this reminds me of the US debt ceiling debacle, theyre paying past and present expenditure using forward sales from inventory they havent paid for, like a dog trying to catch their tail, caught in a perpetual go nowhere loop.......surviving by forward sales keeping them afloat while capitalising as much interest payments as they can while talking to as many lenders as possible to refinance the facilities no-one wants......

This slow down is exposing them and creating massive funding gaps....ouch - house of cards really.....when will it come crashing down??? only sooo many heads you can sack, costs you can cut, stores you can close until service/quality, delivery etc fall apart....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.005(10.2%)
Mkt cap ! $7.854M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $5.203K 113.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99549 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 56634 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MOZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.