RBR 0.00% 0.2¢ rbr group limited

Ann: Mozambique Activities Update, page-48

1. 8,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    This is the most important and take home message.

We should not forget that Mozambique will be producing Africa’s only Carbon neutral
    LNGthat will be exported and used domestically in a world which is focused on reducing our net carbon footprint from well to wheel. Business gumption and political will is needed at this time but make no mistake MozambiqueLNGis going to happen and there are better times ahead.” Concluded Ayuk, Executive Chairman of the African Energy Chamber

- Directors have bought many shares on market and in placements over the years at higher prices. They are part of the top 5 shareholders.
    - Pershing have bought almost $450K on market at an average price of .005c.
    - Not going to lie, I have been also accumulating at .005 and will continue to add.
    - Project will go ahead inevitably. When it does, I’m expecting a huge rerate over a years time given the $23mill contract that exists between PD and CCS JV + growth opportunities in the multi-billion dolllar LNG sector to train further workers which will drive revenue.
    - Not to mention the opportunity that exists here. “In Australia, the Company continues to explore opportunities leveraged off its existing registered training organisation (“RTO”), structured around a partnership model given RBR does not presently have a training facility in-country.”

6.5mill mcap at .005c.
    2.4mill cash + 250K to be invoiced gives an EV of about $3.8mill.

Thanks,
    All the best
    Last edited by dazatoN: 22/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.268M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 57332488 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 10036027 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.