RBR 0.00% 0.2¢ rbr group limited

Yes both articles are very interesting, I feel exactly the same...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Yes both articles are very interesting, I feel exactly the same way. Hiring a new manager "TotalEnergies has just appointed Maxime Rabilloud as the new country manager for the gas project in Mozambique."

What is more interesting is Maxime's experience. Why would they hire him unless they wanted to resume operations shortly.

"Rabilloud spent the last 12 years in Lusophone countries, starting in Angola as general counsel and then managed Total’s business in Brazil at various levels of responsibility, including leading the subsidiary from 2015 to 2018. Since then, he has been general counsel for Total E&P.

Due to increasing stability in the province Total can start thinking about how to organise towards a possible return in 2022.

With Maxime Rabilloud, Total has opted for a man who already has experience of complex projects in Brazil, unlike Bescond who came from a relatively small subsidiary in Zimbabwe."

Then you have the Rwandan and Mozambican forces getting rid of the insurgents.

"Early in August, Rwandan and Mozambican forces recaptured the district headquarters in Mocimboa da Praia, widely considered to be an insurgent base that has carried out attacks in Cabo Delgado since 2017."

Looks like it's clean house and resume operations shortly. I feel RBR won't be at these prices for too much longer IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.269M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1963507 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9820695 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.