TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

yep share price 26.5c and market cap $100m. Any rational...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    yep share price 26.5c and market cap $100m. Any rational observer would see that if Ton had its finance and mining licence now, its share price would be well over $2. and getting both seems to be just a matter of time! The size and quality of its resource, the enormity of its binding offtake with YXJC and the two JV's put TON in a class of its own. The 2 years that I have held this stock the down ramping and manipulation much of it professional IMO has been extreme and this is where we now sit. Meanwhile our neighbour- SYR has just raised $200m. Connections there have been accused many times on these threads of being complicit in this manipulation and down ramping. What are SYR going to do with the $200m????. Build the worlds' biggest spherical graphite plant in the USA for $80m. and start mining???? They are obviously looking for Tesla's business. Good luck with that. Elon Musk is not only a genius and a visionary but a business man. The way he played of about 6 American states before finally settling on Nevada to build the Gigafactory was instructional. Nevada offered $1.25 billion in grants and incentives! Everyone wants Tesla and Tesla will strike a hard bargain. If SYR manage to get into their supply chain I will take my hat off to them. The present supplier of battery anodes to Tesla is Hitachi and they are spending $83m in the USA also on a new plant. Tesla have recently contracted Professor Jeff Dahn a leading battery researcher known for his work on lithium ion batteries. He also specializes in silicon anodes, an alternative to graphite. Who knows where technology is going to take the future of batteries.
    So if the USA venture doesn't look like working out for SYR what would the $200m. be best spent on. What about their grossly undervalued neighbour. What would it cost for a controlling interest in TON. $1/share? Maybe that's been the plan from the beginning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.