FOT 0.00% 34.0¢ fortunis resources limited

well the current price is IMO because of the Liquidity of the...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    well the current price is IMO because of the Liquidity of the Original FOT. Think it has 20 million shares on Issue from it's 20 cent IPO/Float in December 2012.

Anyhow Brian 70 note that the FOTters are reluctant,even at over 30 cents. to fill orders/bids.
    Now amongst these original FOTters no doubt some if not most all are in the Patterson Placement Pack.
    Still they are Not selling their 20's to finance their 25's.

I reckon Brian that the market isn't working as per usual on the basis of Round Robin

Round Robin meaning placement getters having pre hold, selling it [the pre hold] to finance their placement allocation

I also reckon it's an indication of the original fotteres confidence in this deal. Their expectation is of Profit beyond 50/75 %.

anyway I'm often accused of being a incomprehensible writer, I apologise for that.

but I believe that the Open on July Relisting will be 50cents+ and any retrace would have a bottom of say 35/40.

The "Boys" who are much more au fait in Tech Stocks and Patterson Floaters have suggested ZIP SP action as a hint/ mud map of the market working
    zip_ax26may14_to_02jun15.png
    Looks a Fun Ride, hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.