MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Ann: MPJ Investor Presentation May 2015, page-21

1. 8,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Thanks for your positive take POET.
    I always enjoy your posts.

I agree that MPJ need to tell us what they have found, good or poor, as you state they should have completed the next area by now, so I continue to hope an announcement comes sooner than later that is market sensitive, TH would be good news, however, given the history of last round drilling we could await before news; but have indicated this time round they would be fluent, I hope so as the SP has been lagging considering the improvement of competitive stock undertaking similar work. Probably the fact CR was heavily unsubscribed peeled some confidence, but not altered the prosperity.

I also noted the RC drilling, but considered this a cost control decision. Large anomaly? If they find something in the RC they can always follow-up later. Hope they pinpoint and drill that centre of it.
    Do you think underwriters (AC) has any influence? Maybe pressure to improve reporting? I am sure they didn't enter for a pip or two.
    Damn hope they bring home the bacon-so to speak. I am staying in till next quarterly at least, but I would like to see some improved volume over the coming weeks, the buy/sell numbers are even but a week ago buyers outnumbered sellers.

Cheers and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.