MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Ann: MPJ raises $A1.2 Million via Placement, page-51

1. 7,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2277
    MPJ comrades,

have been thinking about the following statement from the announcement...

MPJ looking to strengthen Board in anticipation of further growth and development

Can any one with Geo experience or any idea as to why at this stage and who possibly can we get to strengthen our team???

They must know they have something, could the latest investor/s be part of the new team? maybe they want to be heavily involved, to make sure the funds get spent wisely. We are still at drilling stage, I just don´t see the need to add any more people unless they really know they are close or they are real sirius   serious and close to finding the mother load.

I am happy with the announcement, not the dilution, but like I said before... find the nickel mother load and the dilution will not worry me, for the sp will be high enough to give me a comfortable, happy and enjoyable life time. I am just interested and really looking forward to finding out who is the new board member, maybe someone in finance or project development to get us going asap.

All exciting stuff, I am way behind on my initial purchase but I am not too concerned at this stage in fact I am a little annoyed I have not funds at present to buy more. I think we will see a steady price rise starting from as early as next week...just depending on the markets but looking at what happened today with the our market collapsed in a big way, we might just survive and come out well. Good luck to you all and me.

Looking forward to hear any peoples opinions on new board member.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.