PAA 3.13% 16.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi HC members, happy clappers and Teachers Pet.Some people have...

1. 1,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2059
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5261/5261393-a6b4f7d1c8cc816b2d6c46bca88086ba.jpg
    Hi HC members, happy clappers and Teachers Pet.

Some people have a knack of reading research articles. Some people understand dates. This PRICE SENSITIVE announcement was held back from investors for 170 days approximately. Look at the top of the photo and then look at the PDF file of Paralogicals find.

Remember,we all including the fanatics paid for this research and yes it should have been given to us first.

All I want is 100% Corporate Governance in this Company. Why do some HC members resist Corporate Governance?

The Science will do the rest , but news suppression of this type is beyond words. This study as I have said is groundbreaking !

In the context of the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), a price sensitive announcement is a public statement made by a listed company that is likely to have a material impact on its share price. Such announcements are required to be disclosed to the market in accordance with the ASX Listing Rules.

The purpose of requiring companies to make price sensitive announcements is to ensure that all investors have access to the same information at the same time, so that they can make informed investment decisions. Failure to make a required announcement in a timely manner can result in penalties from the ASX or other regulatory bodies.

How much more information will be withheld in the future ?

It's a buy , they are withholding information for a reason.

By the way I bought another 600 K shares for the family two days ago.It was pretty obvious to me the SP machinations after the CR terms.

Kpax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $276.1K 1.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 379426 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.