PAA 4.17% 17.3¢ pharmaust limited

Hi Dryas my friend,Thank you for your well-wishes. I am well and...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Hi Dryas my friend,

Thank you for your well-wishes. I am well and I hope you, and the rest of the PAA community, are too.

I have been lurking, maybe not in another dimension. Just sitting on the sidelines, reading the posts, waiting and hoping for some great news about Monepantel’s amazing efficacy.

I am not sure what the real story is with big VM interest around Monepantel, lots of theory’s doing the rounds, and lots of emotion out there. There have been lots of “discussions” apparently. The emotion is not surprising. It has been a LONG journey.

The science certainly seems to continue building, and I feel like it’s just a matter of time (yes, more waiting) to see how this all pans out. Hopefully it’s not too long now until we get a taste. We finally seem to be at the start of the “business end”. But, I also understand that we have thought this way before.

I found this scientific literature interesting reading, and had to read a number of areas twice, or three times, to take it all in. I hope that you find it as interesting as I did and not too much like homework. I found it particularly relevant in light of the recently published scientific work (largely) by the ONJCRI on “Induction of Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress”.

It would be great to finally get some share price traction from positive results in MND, or anything for that matter, that would allow PAA to fully explore MPL’s potential.

Best wishes.

Havelots

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.3¢
Change
-0.008(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $59.77K 338.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 376984 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 25091 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.