PAA 1.43% 17.8¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: MPL tablets arrive in Melbourne for MND Clinical Trial, page-14

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987

We've waited so long that for me it's hard to believe that PAA are finally going to actually have HUMANS taking GMP grade MPL manufactured under PharmAust's control, i.e. tablets designed specifically for human use and not just vet medication being trialled on humans. This IMO is psychologically important even if the active ingredient is identical. This is HUGE, and it is happening in just a couple of weeks.

It just occurred to me, and it maybe just a stupid (hopeful?) thought. But what if the reason that there has been such a delay with the canine Phase 3 trial and no Big Pharma putting up there hands to help, is because they are waiting to see how humans react to the new MPL pills? Is seems a near certainty that Doggies are benefitting from MPL and from past experience it is likely that humans will too, as long as the pills are similarly well tolerated. This is one of the main things that they are looking for with the phase 1 MND trial. We've always know that the BoD are playing the long game, but maybe proof that the new tablets are safe and well tolerated in animals AND humans is what will really make Big Pharma take notice? I guess we'll know soon enough now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
0.003(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $86.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.8¢ $30.60K 170.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 171511 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 197928 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.