MPR 6.67% 1.6¢ mpower group limited

Ann: MPower Expands Pipeline of Renewable Energy Sites to Nine, page-27

1. 5,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    I sure hope MPower is nothing like NEW. I watched NEW the last couple of years. They are so, so, so much smoke and mirrors. And any income they make gets shifted between some mates, and the dregs go to the share holders.

I can only hope MPower will be more simple. But I agree the quarterly was odd. Revenue down and costs up. They really need to explain better how their upfront BOO costs yield long term steady revenue. I made a good profit investing in Zenith Energy before they went to private equity. Simply because ZEN was very clear about their up front costs and long term revenue under PPAs.

MPR need to take that approach. Give specifics. They are a bit too fuzzy and pie in the sky right now. But I have bought in. I can only hope the 8.5 capital raise soph investors have the detail to support the current price. And the way the Gretas of the world are running things anything renewable seems to get a leg up everywhere. So I hope for smooth sailing in getting all these wee plants up and running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.499M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $2.012K 125.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 362016 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.