MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Thanks Spid for confirming how correct I was with EGR all those...

1. 4,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1365
    Thanks Spid for confirming how correct I was with EGR all those years ago, I notice that EGR have achieved nothing since my post and have actually headed backwards imo

Yes you showed us a cut down graph to try to deceive posters but here is the full story, notice the pump where they raised $54 Million Dollars and at this moment they have seemed to have squandered that down to around $20m and achieving absolutely NOTHING! So unless you were in on the fake pump how would of you known that the share was going to spike? Interesting question isn't it? https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6274/6274830-8b795b30cdf63259f9b613aaa6f543c7.jpg
    The share price is a little higher than when I made that statement, but there is more dilution now and the share price if it keeps the same pattern will be at all time lows in a few months.

Just like you like to critique other stocks I do the same based on the best available evidence and you think you are so special that the only reason I post on other is stocks is "personal", your analysis is woeful as always. MRC has incredible dilution of late, the share registry has doubled and I can see future CR's in the future if Tormin MRC's best asset isn't sold soon. Lets hope its not a fire sale.

Things have gone from bad to worse here at MRC and instead of blaming management you are blaming me for your poor investing skills. I wonder if your constant pumping of this stock will help you get out without too much of a loss.

Last edited by sirrobbo: 27/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.