MRC 0.00% 2.5¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi Croc,You almost have it right, AU Mining will provide a loan...

1. 15,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6664
    Hi Croc,

You almost have it right,

AU Mining will provide a loan ($800k AUD) to MRC to purchase an additional 39% of the Munglinup graphite project, the project's NPV is US$111mil.

MRC is required to pay 15% interest on the loan and if Shareholders approve the resolution, AU Mining's preference is for the loan to be repaid in shares.

It's very positive having Au Mining willing to help build wealth for shareholders where we get to decide if we want to suffer dilution, or if the company will repay the debt.

Anyway, I know you are trying to take advantage of MRC investors, I know your company WKT has done similar deals and you have shouted praise that shareholders were willing to be paid in shares. If you want to downramp Croc, my advice is to keep the same stance on every stock, this way you don't look like a fool when you make positive calls on similar funding structures in a company you own shares in, then look two-faced when a similar deal is announced on another company that you have a negative stance on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104067 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.