MRC 3.85% 2.5¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi spid81 I’m glad you are enjoying the comments…Yesterday you...

1. 8,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6820
    Hi spid81 I’m glad you are enjoying the comments…Yesterday you tweeted it was such a ridiculous idea to ask for an Audit based on Seawater deterioration of the plant…We are all aware there are mounting pressures on becoming cash flow positive…

With seawater flowing through the plant increases the likelihood of breakdowns…The microbes will eat away at both the plant and equipment…Do you still feel it was necessary to run seawater through the plant because it was available and the plant was close by the beach anyway…Can you expand on why fresh water was not utilised or has the increased production potential out grown the available fresh water systems…

How long can they last before it’s realised running seawater may not have been such a great idea…The problem with being cash flow positive is decisions can be made without all the necessary studies done…Is the seawater decision now coming back to bite

Going to be an interesting quarter results working out where all the recent sales proceeds were spent…Desperate times

Regards Croc (I’m very happy with my other investment…) Perfect time to go graphite mining
    Last edited by Croc-file: 25/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $656 26.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23769 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 279584 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.