MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

spid,"You mentioned before that GMA Garnets Western Australian...

1. 3,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    spid,

"
    You mentioned before that GMA Garnets Western Australian mine is almost exhausted."
    I don't believe I ever said it was exhausted. I am lead to believe that all their high grade areas will be running low by the end of this decade.

"I wonder why GMA Garnet hasn't approached MRC To make a direct investment in the company."
    I would think that Mark Caruso didn't want to be a master to them and maybe they would just rather invest in their own business.

"They seem to have significant resources to invest in MRC's project with them offering US$10mil for the production facilities upgrades to produce finished Garnet products."
    Have done very well for many decades, they ain't short of a dollar.

"Do you think MRC will enter into an agreement with GMA garnet to process GMA's existing stockpile of garnet concentrate into finished product, the cost to produce finished products will significantly reduce the volume of material to be transported to the port."
    I don't know. I would have thought it would be good for MRC though.

Final question, Do you know if a Pre- Concentrator Plant (PCP) which MRC is raising $4.3mil for, is this custom-built, or is it an off-the-shelf product, Also do you know the normal time frame to secure such an item?
    Custom, probably fabricated by a company out of Bunbury using components from many suppliers. Hard to know a timeframe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.