MRC 0.00% 2.7¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: MRC Secures Funding Support for Growth Strategy, page-36

1. 15,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6845
    Hi Fjord,

Do you honestly think MRC would present a document to the ASIC, which doesnt comply with the ASX listing rules?

We have already been over the ASX rules, where i proved to you AU mining is allowed to take part in the entitlement offers and underwrite the issue. If you dont take up your rights, you are allowing MRC to take up your rights. This complies with the listing rules and doesn't require a shareholder vote.

Anyway, we all know why you are here to talk down MRC, this is only benefiting AU mining, where they keep accumulating more stock in the company because you keep driving investors away.

I have to say it is great having AU mining offering upto $12 mil to help fund our expansion as detailed by the 5 year plan, where these steps will return MRC to profitability which only benefits all shareholders with future dividends and share price growth,

I can fully understand why you are so down about these growth plans.

BTW MC had a disaster capital raising with his new company, ~75% discount to the recent high and I am fairly certain the underwriter needed to increase their underwriting after such a poor take-up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.