MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

Excellent question! Well according to Nab it’s not high enough...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Excellent question! Well according to Nab it’s not high enough to recall. Is Nab Good Samaritan? Aren’t they in the business of lending and making money off interest. (Cost of borrowing) Nab has been making money off mro since early 2017! You can argue the point what was the the last raise all about. They say to pay off debt which is hilarious and to some extent true. Out of 20mil $ I think only 5mil went to pay off debts, the rest was to splash around with the boards mates. How about the dude that was on 2k/day plus expenses to turn around farming! The only person that turned the corner in that instance was him only. What a gig though 2k/day to hang out In Mildura! WOW! The board need to be paid as well. I think the board is on close to million dollars a year. I think Shaw and partners and other brokers got paid really handsomely. Arrow did well out of it. Have ever seen Nab lend millions of dollars to anyone without security? Obviously Nab is satisfied with the debt level, otherwise If Nab thought their millions are at risk they would be taking action. For instance Arrow had similar concerns. What happened they became part shareholders!!! No bank will lend to an entity if they had concerns of getting their money back. May be better question would be who is concerned? Main holders? Or people on the sidelines waiting for this go into bankruptcy so they can snap up their assets? Personally if Mrg went bust and their assets for for sale I would be first in line. Matter of fact 5st farm is on the market but they are asking too much. If they were forced to sell I think it would be at least 15-20% cheaper. Who is uncomfortable with Mrg? Ex founders? I would be too! Non holders who that have interest in DVF? Otherwise why would you care?

Love and respect all!

thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.