MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Ann: MRG HMS Binding Joint Venture to Develop HMS Projects, page-158

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    I can understand why The Market is wary given prior history regarding to this stock. The samples from the tenements were hotly debated and with just exploration there was difficulty linking these results with actual PRODUCTION. The last issue of options expired worthless much to my personal chargrain which led me to be a critic thereafter.

This is now a new world for MRQ, one where the explorer has now consummated a production facility for a number of its tenements.
    BUT not all of its current tenements, the others will definitely benefit from on-site production and are wholly controlled by MRQ.
    Deng, to the immediate north, is ramping up their operations.

I feel that discussion has been solely focused on the new deal without examining the add-on value of MRQs other nearby interests in HMS.

The value discussion needs to broaden as a Motherload of additional opportunity awaits in the wings.

Readers may wish to go back in time to a point when Western Mining, a long lost Aussie miner name, was going to develop this region, only to be thwarted by the corporate behest of their own takeover by BHP becoming their parent. If Western Mining saw value given their market cap at the time, then there surely is established value across those tenements. BHP had bigger projects to focus on. MRQ as a market junior has surely benefited. Time and prices of product change and now it is a huge new ball game.

Back to the present, may I suggest that the ancillary tenements are added into the equation for value determination.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $16.85K 4.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 60221599 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11370528 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.