MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Ann: MRG HMS Binding Joint Venture to Develop HMS Projects, page-206

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    My review of your post is that it doesn't consider the full ramifications of the JV, in particular the nearby tenements that can feed into the JV, maybe I am wrong?
    Your prognosis of SP value in the range of 0.02673 to 0.0308 would be understated in my calculations.
    However I am prepared to look at your data.
    This would mean that the current SP has some distance to travel, once the market absorbs the CR which will, in my opinion be completed this week.
    I propose you could place in context your SP forecasts in terms of the current SP and the SP that existed only 2 weeks ago.
    However, I acquiesce with your view only to say that your valuation does represent a......
    Multi-bagger from the current market SP.
    My own view, without any investment advice associated with this that anyone can and should rely on, is that this stock has many yards to go.
    Having been out of this stock for a few years but still observing it from a distance with the odd negative posts, I firmly believe MRQ is now an outstanding prospect with multi-bag potential.

I am sooooo looking forward to the SP market re-rating over the next few weeks. It will be well deserved after the huge efforts the management has put in.

But I do sympathise with those, similar to myself until recently, that remain wary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $667 166.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 23280718 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 19554042 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.