MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

stick to the facts mate, how about you go through sentence by...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    stick to the facts mate, how about you go through sentence by sentence and spreadsheet by spreadsheet and provide your own expert advice on where his assertions are doubtful.you recently stated that you had withdrawn from commentary, clearly that was not correct.I would prefer to hear your expert technical analysis of this latest release rather than character assassination and conspiracy theories.most readers know your in the Top 20 of holders and understandably have a large position well out of the money. Your postings have derided most writers since the SP was 8-9, including myself.I did write a few times that the SP was heading south IMO but you put me down simply based on emotion, not facts or any detailed analysis of any results announced.I have observed that, IMO, your credibility to readers here is in a state of diminishing credibility.So, I would like to hear from you a more realistic approach in your postings, tell us all where @2ic misinterprets the technical data releases, what are the key points that are supporting your assertions. i am more than happy to listen as would be many readers here. You may find you generate a more positive following and SP supportive in your wanting to enlighten investors.before you reply emotionally, just consider the above and let us know your analysis

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 125205439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60689760 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 458333
Last updated 12.18pm 02/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.