MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Ann: MRG HMS - Koko Massava Aircore Infill Drilling to Commence, page-33

1. 2,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    the problem for you is that critics such as myself have been correct.

You also need to understand the political situation in Mozambique, I've done a bit of research recently and Mozambique is in a very precarious position. The giant gas project run by Total in the north is being defended by private foreign troops beacause Mozambique's armed forces are totally inadequate for the defence of their own country..The threat from insurgent forces is very serious and Mozambique has no answer to them. Check out the recent slaughter in Palma.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14592175/bodies-beheaded-expats-found-isis-massacre-mozambique/
    There is little support for the corrupt Mozambique government which has little for its population for many years.
    Those who dismiss the insurgent attacks in the North need to learn more about Mozambique politics.
    Things might improve in Mozambique in the future, but that's going to take a long time to work out.

So against that backdrop why would foreign investors put their money into such a country? plus the effect of Covid on the general downturn of foreign investment across the world, not to mention the generally mediocre MRQ results to date.

I can't see MRQ advancing any time soon no matter what they find - so have severely reduced my now remnant holding.
    I'm sorry to have to write this post, I thought originally MRQ had a fair chance of success but all that has changed for me now.

Last edited by bj789: 26/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.755K 688.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 37549467 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 12767579 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.