MRQ 0.00% 0.2¢ mrg metals limited

@earmelon, Genuine question, mate. You start by praising...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    @earmelon,

Genuine question, mate.

You start by praising Management as top notch, working to deliver values, will invest in them again, etc. etc.

And then all of sudden comes all the points justifying your doubts that prove either this managements are idiots that got this project while all industry experts knew will not deliver? and kept wasting time and money while they were not having any of your doubts all along?

Or the management has been fraudulently polishing turd and trying to sell Disallowed all this time in the past 8 months or so?

Not trying to pick on you, just want to understand the point.

Cheers

"
    - i would still invest in this management when they move onto a new project, as I do believe they are working their socks off to try deliver shareholder values, just been really unlucky with their projects.

- I absolutely agree with you that this management is top notch, the problem here is the project, despite management’s best effort, there simply aren’t enough substance under the ground...and that, mate, is life!

- it was 2ic’s detail explanations that made me have doubts over my original calculation, and then I did more comparisons with peers and realized that things are not as rosy as I initially thought. So when the 2c resistance was breach, thanks to the TA guys, I decided to dump all of my shares and options.

- I always suspected the assemblage was not good enough, especially the zircon and rutile components.

- i always had a doubt over the location and the transportation, never did I know the tenements surrounds the townships

- i always thought if deposit 1 was good enough, then even if ours were a bit lower grade, we should still make it, yet I didn’t know the Deposit 1 are not steaming ahead and are looking for join venture to get it going.

- there are many other things which 2ic brought to my attention, and after doing more digging, I finally realize why Sofala decided to sell the project to MRQ for 2/3 of the original terms after stalling! There were no takers, industry experts already know it will never get developed!
    "
    Last edited by Signbit: 12/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.788M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $750 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 145393768 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 59116443 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 313923
Last updated 12.54pm 25/04/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.