MRQ 33.3% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

It's good that you recognise you're own short comings...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    It's good that you recognise you're own short comings and know where you can improve. That knowledge is so important down this end of the market. Investment plans are king though and tying them to company milestones while shutting out the noise is where you'll find success. If you bought pre-Christmas you're in a good position here to not only de-risk your holding but make money with a CGT discount for one of many reasons. If you'll indulge me:-

1- Marao drilling campaign that'll run for a significant part of 2021 with final assays in Q4
    2- Nhacutse infill drilling (on potential 100Mt starter pit) underway, I believe this'll go to SS later in the year
    3- Possible 2-3 more MRE's by years end
    4- SS commenced or made known of, likely funded by next CR
    5- Linhuane approval, just the change of the application status put a rocket under the SP the other week
    6- ARP, if there's movement on this at any point in the year this investment becomes completely de-risked for me and I buy a lot more
    7- CDC, this gets triggered by ARP commencement and again de-risks MRG
    8- Koko JORC expanded by year's end
    9- CR, this is if nothing else is the reason you'll sell at a profit with a CGT discount in Q4 this year. The pump for the last CR was pretty decent, more than enough volume to get out if you've lost faith. Current MC shouldn't drop much further if at all. The above points should hopefully only act to strengthen it so I would assume when we pump for the next CR which I believe will be either Q4 2021 or latest Q1 2022 we'll be doing it from a higher base so the rerate should be bigger.
    10- Rumours, never invest on them but if you're playing with money you can lose then rumours can be worth holding for. I've heard a couple about particular infrastructure proposed for alongside the CDC port. If the CDC goes ahead and the rumours come to fruition then we're home and hosed!

My entry last year was based on holding for LT however my escape route is tied to the irrefutable need for a CR in the future. I don't believe I'll need it as I expect the ARP will get moving soon and once all that oil/gas money is flying around Mozambique it'll be of massive benefit to MRG. It might sound a little naive on my part to not have sold in January and then bought back in to double my holding but I'm not here for pips or 1-2 bags. I pay a stupid amount of tax already with my salary so I'm always looking to minimise my tax. It definitely sees me missing pumps but it's my system and I'm comfortable and confident with it. If you have no conviction in your system you'll always miss out on the big moves.

Sorry for clogging up the thread, this was as much for my benefit as it would be for anyone else.

GLATH IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $320.9K 80.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 104191144 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6530683 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.