MRQ 33.3% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

It was 16 days from commencement of phase 2 drilling at Nhacutse...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    It was 16 days from commencement of phase 2 drilling at Nhacutse to receiving visuals. That was for 12 holes and as I understand it we'll be getting results in 30 hole batches from Marao. I honestly thought with the additional team drilling we would've had them by now. As for lag time from visuals to lab assays I have no idea as this'll be the first time using the SA lab from memory. The last ones for Nhacutse we're done in Perth. At least once we get these first results we'll know roughly how long it'll take to get the remaining results for the rest of the Marao campaign. The crew drilling Nhacutse currently will go to Koko once they're done. I'd like to see the Marao crew get shifted to Linhuane once/if it's approved. Just to light a fire under the SP for when we need to raise later in the year. However if Marao yields good results we may not need to rush Linhuane, I don't personally expect that scenario though. SP is about to drop into the buy zone for me so I'm happy with radio silence if it means I can increase my position below 1c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $320.9K 80.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 104191144 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6530683 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.