MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

CP is a typoMeant to be CR = capital raising.now we have seen 6...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    CP is a typo
    Meant to be CR = capital raising.
    now we have seen 6 hit.
    given US Fed impact on markets, more importantly, their commitment to continue to raise rates for the foreseeable future, risk based investments such as MRQ will suffer further.
    My last post predicted 6 then 5 (but just my own personal view and not financial advice !)
    The bid side has been retreating constantly and my suspicion is that there are brokers trying to support the SP.
    Now with the imminent CR ( capital raising ) needed to support cashflows, the support will quickly cut back to 5 IMO.
    Serious issues then unfold. Any CR will need to be at a discount to the current SP in a falling trend. 5? 4?
    and, as in the past the free 2023 options were added but these are now only bid at .001 for less than a million and humungous sellers, so any offer of the same wont be worth a candle.
    Maybe an offer of 2024 options at a severely discounted rate on the 2023 options at 2.5c
    IMO MRQ is now between a rock and a hard place unless super immaculate, non- negotiable news is released. But I sense the market is up to this given the past 3 years of this kind of scenario and will be complacent to its issue.
    IMO it has taken far too long to bring valid sustainable news to market to support a decent value based increase for future value incentive to continue to hold or take a risk at buying in at the current low SP levels.
    perhaps its just a slow death of something that, one day, will be of immense value. But to get there is a huge gulf to cross as it still sucks in more capital to get there.
    in the present economic environment, driven by the US Fed where funding costs will rise into 2024, MRQ will find extreme difficulty getting the project to market.
    for me personally, given the new market risks that have emerged through this latest week, I am reluctant to re-establish my investment at these levels as I can perceive lower SP levels to come.
    But, all of the above is only my personal view and not meant in any way whatsoever, to be financial advice.
    I am just expressing, in an open forum, my views as to the direction of the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 125205439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60689760 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 458333
Last updated 12.18pm 02/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.