MRQ 33.3% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Not necessarily, at least in my opinion anyways. Linhuane will...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Not necessarily, at least in my opinion anyways. Linhuane will be good to get and it's looking more likely. The market reacted favourably at the sniff of its approval the other week so I definitely think you'll get that spike you're waiting for. Sovereign risk definitely has a part to play in the minds of investors, it certainly did for me hence why I deferred investing in MRG until late last year. I'm personally waiting to see how everything else unfolds up to Christmas. Once/if the ARP kicks off I believe it'll trigger construction off the deep water sea port and the rail line in the CDC project. If and when those projects start that'll massively de-risk MRG in my eyes. By which point we should see a revised JORC for Koko, a MRE for Nhacutse and potentially the beginning of an SS for Nhacutse also. Plus there's rumours of other infrastructure being built down by the port if it all goes ahead. How much substance there is to those rumours I'm not sure but that's the reason we dabble in specs. With the macro outlook getting better every week it'll only take a couple good things to line up and a bad/underperforming investment becomes a good one in a snap. I'm personally ok with the risk, definitely wouldn't suggest this to anyone who needed their money as nothing is ever certain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $320.9K 80.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 104191144 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6530683 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.