MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

Ann: MRG HMS - Nhacutse Bungane Aircore Drilling Results, page-58

1. 2ic
    5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4557
    Settle down, I called this a buy for the pre Dec ramp two weeks ago at 0.7c. Just because I decided not to play it for a few pips doesn't mean you shouldn't. Shameful thing is you needed PICT to say the seller had finished up and the coast was clear for anyone to stick their heads above the parapet. It's now 0.1c higher than two weeks ago and everybody is suddenly a hero lol. I said this would get a pump... drill results, Linhuane lease grant, hail mary for the oppie conversion and more bias than a lawn bowls ball.... Seriously, the market cap is around shell value and even with all the spruiking on HC of 'what's really going on' this is the reaction to a 0.1c rise what.png

It's how you play it that matters, no medal for being the one left turning the lights out on this thread. I'm all about the results and economic implications as you know, very few speccies go in a straight line to their destination. The day I call Mark it get's personal whether I like it or not... my posting will be conflicted or compromised. No worries though, after a long lunch I'm in the mood for a challenge. Set up a debate with the big guy and I'll go toe to toe so to speak. I hope his min sands geology is technically better than mine after 20 years in the game, it would want to be lol. The rest I'm pretty confident on. Especially because I'm not handcuffed to a whole lot of releases that just don;t stand up to scrutiny.

Wheel Mark out onto HC.... sigh, but I don't think he'll show. He can you know, what's holding him back?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 123955439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 59872415 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 600000
Last updated 13.00pm 06/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.