MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Clearly I'm interested in many mineral sands companies if you...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4972
    Clearly I'm interested in many mineral sands companies if you been following my other posts, MRQ isn't special in that respect. Many people play sport or go to the gym for physical exercise, it shouldn't be surprising some people evaluate resource projects for mental exercise and entertainment. Just seems odd because few people have the inclination and time to exercise their mind. I'm a good Samaritan to all on HC who want to learn about min sands and consider their investments, just sad those people are also a minority.

Unfortunately in my experience, the majority of HC posters are shallow, ignorant rampers who attack negative or contrarian posters to denigrate their views and character in an effort to drive them away and control the narrative for obvious self-serving purposes. Some companies take a similar approach in trying to pressure negative opinion off social media, and can make life very difficult and risky for such posters to fairly speak their minds. I'm glad to say that HC retains the credibility of allowing well substantiated contrarian or negative views despite the fact their business model relies on companies the clicks of bullish holders. I'm proud to stand as a reminder that bullying negatives posters off threads can backfire, thus don;t do it to start with and avoid having them hang around too long...

If I only bashed stocks with meaningless two sentence posts, my opinion would be worthless and I would quickly be run out by the mods for just baiting and causing trouble. No, opinions matter, people learn, lessons are learned, only when good analysis provides a clear picture of where project's actually stand amongst all the smoke and mirrors. It may be that 70 people arrived here following the Twitter handle of a successful stock promoter, but came to find out if this next punt is the real deal or not. If HC didn't include more serious and substantial analysis, then we'd all just hang on the bird and Hc probably wouldn't exist...

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14915976 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16782555 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.