MRQ 16.7% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

I didn't think it was a super complex announcement to...

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12540
    I didn't think it was a super complex announcement to understand;
    But i'll try and sanitise the comments from the announcements and people here.

Basically red sand (inside the highlighted yellow) has higher THM - Yay we have minerals!
    But the assemblage (VHM isn't super high) - Oh no its not full of the good stuff.

The white sand has lower THM - Doh! probably not economical here
    But it has a good assemblage - Yay?

RED and WHITE.JPG

All they have said is that, there is a few area's on the edges of the white-red sand where we've noted elevated VHM.

Theoretically, there will be good THM in red sand and the VHM increases as you approach the white sand.
    There may also be area's of the white sand where the THM is high enough when considered in conjunction with the high VHM.

In a nutshell; See all the reddy/orange/yellowy bits on the above picture. If you have good THM in these area's it will be very good.

MRQ 9.JPG

above is just an example, but you can see the drill results here with the red/white sand. Red is 3-5%. Green is 3% or lower. So yes typically lower grade THM in white sand and higher grade in red.

this basically says hey we might have some area's out east in the boundaries of the red/white sand which have a THM level which when you have a very good VHM make it economical.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 12/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.490M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.184K 1.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 13082644 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18422505 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.