MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

Drill, drill, drill, then the results are ho hum.no news since...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Drill, drill, drill, then the results are ho hum.
    no news since pumping the last CR.
    i reiterate yet again, why are CR raisings being used, in part, to keep the 3 directors going at $100k each per year over the past 4 years? Time they stopped drawing CR cash for their own benefit without producing concrete results.
    There has been a lot of drill drill drill. Money spent, no results. Time to FOCUS on what is already logged rather than chase more and more ground.
    No off take agreement in place.
    A port that may be of use in 5 years time.
    probably in time for the vultures who no doubt will pick over this carcass.
    The ASX requires that forward cash flow analysis be submitted to certify that any company can survive cashflow demands for the next 3 months on a rolling basis.
    I suspect the last CR will be the last as all investor confidence is now sunk.
    IE no more CRs unless incredible outstanding results are announced.
    Management is unfocussed and bleeding cash by drilling everywhere.
    Time to stop the drilling guys and use the last remaining $s getting existing searches to fruition.
    Cash is King and MRQ are squandering the remaining on their own wages and further drilling.
    Time for a radical change before its too late, like do it NOW.
    Stop paying yourselves, move to a results only basis.
    The mega volume traded today shows that a T20 holder, probably in the real know, has quit and taken whatever cash they can grab.
    Soon it will be like a fire in a picture theatre where everyone stampedes for the exit door, IMO.
    I am extremely surprised that Mgmt didnt make an announcement today in light of the now 2/3 spread.
    maybe in the morning, of 16/3, we will be treated to a FULL statement of the current situation.
    I noticed that there has always been large volume on the bid side, that got filled today OUCH.
    no doubt the bid side will fail tomorrow because it has been smoke and mirrors.
    in my personal opinion, not meant as investment advice in any way whatsoever, the SP will move to 2:3 then fall to zero: 1.
    just as a final aside, where are you @PICT ?
    havent heard any ra ra ra from you lately, maybe because your large stake is heading to zero worth ?
    but you have taken a lot of wealth wannabees with you as the SP collapses down to seriously low levels.
    @2ic was right all along.
    The next week is going to be either phoenix or terminal I suspect.
    It will be interesting to see how many head for the theatre exit door.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 125205439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60689760 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 458333
Last updated 12.18pm 02/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.