MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Funny how every chartist has different views. The best has been...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    Funny how every chartist has different views. The best has been W3 hunter recently.

surely any value will come from drills and whether its marketable quality under current commodity price trends.

another drill assay doesnt create SP value unless its primo content.

then what?

everyone has derided my attempt to value in ground value and potential takeover possibilities.

but these are the 2 things that are going to drive SP growth

everyone is looking for confirmation of the next 3 batches of assays at > 5%

its now built into the current SP, we will all just feel more comfortable about something nice in the ground.

its still in the ground for another 3 years until mining can take place, market demand and market prices dependent.

look at the original deal, it anticipated value release for all at a $100m MC, else no deal for all parties.

i read a comment lately saying stop looking at TO now.

if we dont anticipate a JV or A TO it will be just a nice valuable piece of ground on the surface.

realistically, we need to look at future SP drivers as imminent assay results will simply confirm current SP.

also, welcome aboard all new investors but the quality of contributions has gone through the floor

seems we oldies in this stock are now replaced with jokers and giraffes, here today, gone tomorrow morning, ego trippers and ill-informed.

i read one contributor who asked for pertinent research, when pointed in the direction of 2 emminent experts, he couldnt be bothered to read all their comments, wanted lazily just the exact items of knowledge to save him time. dUH DYOR lazy one.

This company has great potential but I am now concerned by the type of investors who have bought in. Here today, a few ego blabs, then gone tomorrow.

Hopefully I am wrong but the next SP leg up could see a serious pull back due to these new kids on the block.

have thick skin so fully expect lots of derogative abusive comments in reply.

Good luck to all shareholders that have been in this stock for months, and to rest of the senseless emotional newbies, take profits quickly and move on to another victim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 21554002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25516657 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.