MRQ 0.00% 0.3¢ mrg metals limited

We have only just touched the sides here. Yes the SP probably...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    We have only just touched the sides here. Yes the SP probably got ahead of itself at 3 plus cents on the back of 8 holes but let there be no mistake, MRQ has an opportunity to tap into a market which is clearly showing signs of strength.

We have 74 holes to come along with an abundance of new drilling, both auger and air core in new target areas and new tenements in due course.

Research shows huge issues with Richards Bay, and also Base Resources project in Madagascar.

The approval of the mining lease for Savannah along with Corridor 1 status (not to mention the Infrastructure Plan) shows the Mozambique government are on side (yes for now i get it).

What is of utmost disappointment is someone with a clear agenda of whom has the most incredibly poor track record in stock picking (@2ic), has gone out of there way to railroad the information that has been presented by MRQ to date that has been delivered on a most cautious budget and use of funds. Its impressive to say the least.

Whats even more notable is that this all started with the most outlandish statements made about the drill campaign going through villages and that the SOI are 2.2 Billion Plus. This is really all they have been able to say to diminish the company. Other than yes it is early. Of course it is. Its 8 holes.

The FACTS are that MRQ has achieved an enormous amount in a short time, have got over $1.5 Cash (with latest options exercised), have got a massive target already defined with significant grades being considered.

Pier comparisons show a HUGE upside should the assays come back as we expect and at an EV of around $20 Million there is no way it has been priced in.

The real investors would rather pay a premium once de-risked - that starts next week when the next batch is released. Investors are not paying a premium on 8 holes. Its found a solid base at these levels and once the de risking continues so too will the re rate. And that my friends is next week.

So, do we listen to a jilted SFX shareholder with ulterior motives, a terrible track record and no "genuine arguments" or the FACTS that have been released to the ASX to date.

I know which way most people who have now seen what has happened will think? The FACTS.

Good luck the next week or so its time to shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $17.77K 5.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 9332976 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 19012178 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.