MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

MRQ is shaping up as one of these rare opportunities on the ASX....

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    MRQ is shaping up as one of these rare opportunities on the ASX. After a long journey to acquire this HMS project area management have rapidly ticked boxes with many more on the way with lots more assay results ahead plus a jorc resource and scoping study all to fall in the 1st 1/2 of 2020. Frustrating as it is that we are still only at 1.2c and a market cap of 10 mill it has also given many including myself the chance to top up personally with more oppies. The cap raise has added some selling pressure but is still 20% above cap raise price which of late has been hard to do for companies after a raise seeing significant sell offs below cap raise price.

Cap raise although frustrating was inevitable with MRQ wanting to extend drill program and getting $$ in the bank prior to holiday season is better then waiting for after and being stuck without funds to extend drilling with brokers and investors on holidays and the market quiet up till mid January . I saw this similar pattern with ADN when i kept buying under 1c and oppies at .003 and was frustrating as sellers kept coming after a .006 raise. What happened though after is what i see unfolding here on MRQ as well once we push through these 1.2c sellers. ADN went for a monster run and i expect MRQ to do similar as MRQ are headed to a jorc resource then scoping very similar to ADN’s path. MRQ will be sitting on an asset with a resource that is in demand is easily mined and in an area amongst some big players with the likes of RIO a short distance away. Im holding this one tight and expect a big end 2019 and an even bigger 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 125355439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60222415 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.