MRQ 0.00% 0.2¢ mrg metals limited

The highlights for me... Good luck all new and existing holders,...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    The highlights for me...

Good luck all new and existing holders, great time ahead of us.

Summary
    • MRG Metals has discovered numerous very high grade Aircore drilling targets, that continue to confirm strong visual estimates, from assay results - Owing to rapid and cost-effective auger exploration of Corridor Central & Corridor South tenements.
    • Recent lab assay results from Auger drilling show that Bungane target contains highest grade auger hole for the sample batch and highest average grade auger hole drilled to date on the Project.
    • At Nhacutse, consistency of high grade auger holes, large footprint of HMS mineralisation and near surface nature of mineralisation hint another significant HMS discovery.

Dedicatedly exploring for Heavy Mineral Sands (HMS) in the world class HMS location of Mozambique, MRG Metals Limited (ASX:MRQ) has been developing the Corridor Projects revealing the impressive potential of HMS resources from high grade targets. The Company continued its advancement spree and has provided significant laboratory assay results from auger drilling on the Nhacutse and Bungane targets, both located within the Corridor South tenement (6621L).

Overall Lab Results from Nhacutse and Bungane
    Assay results from auger drilling on the Bungane and Nhacutse targets show that-
    • All 50 holes attained an uncut average downhole grade >3% THM
    • 32 of them have an uncut average downhole grade of >4% THM
    • 11 of them have an uncut average downhole grade of >5% THM
    • 16 holes end in ≥5% THM
    • 7 holes were collared at surface with grade ≥5% THM
    These laboratory results confirm there is a new high grade HMS mineralised zone emerging at Nhacutse, open in all directions at >4% THM, with a significant higher-grade core >5% THM.
    At Bungane, lab results confirm the highest grade auger hole there was collared at surface in >7% THM.

At the targets, auger drilling has generated at least one new Aircore drill target to test the potential for extremely high grade >5%THM resource from surface to supplement Koko Massava (MRQ’s first target) in a mine start-up scenario. The target zone of 4 sqkm delivers yet another significant follow up target of potential multi year mine production (already representing circa 100mt) with surface grades suitable for mill feed and possibility of continued high grades below.
    Last edited by Signbit: 06/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.788M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 105947449 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 63565389 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.