MRQ 11.1% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

I am finding this (over selling and panic merchants) quite...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I am finding this (over selling and panic merchants) quite amusing over results that are not quite as impressive in terms of upswing from the first batch of visuals however still show predominant grades above 5%.

The stock has gone up some 600% in 2 months from .05 to 3 cents and huge volume.

As said many times it went too high at 3 cents on the back of 8 holes. Agree with all here.

There was always going to be a pull back. No hockey sticks keep going forever. Simple folks. Good. Consolidate at 1.5 ish. (still 300% up) And look to next weeks results and beyond. So much news to come.

Also this panic over stock potentially coming out Wednesday. Who cares even if 50% came out (NOT LIKELY)?? We have traded 100 Million shares in a day several times. Big deal. BUT the vendors are not selling there stock when Dr Mark Alvin is one of them. Get a grip on reality please.

Back on the BID for me here all day long. Yeah shake the tree and move along.

Its so cheap here at this cycle of the company all this "predictive analysis" being done without real numbers from the lab are laughable.

Nothing to see here but value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $10.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $29.26K 6.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 44618611 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11214907 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.