MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

This is even worse than my low expectations... 100Mt @ 6.6% THM...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    This is even worse than my low expectations... 100Mt @ 6.6% THM with an unrealistically high cut-off grade of 5.5% and too much overburden. Not that anybody in this stock wants to understand the facts, just headline traders being fed headlines by management. "World Class" it is very much not imho... neither size or valuable heavy minerals (value being the important word, not content of very low value re-purposed trash minerals).

A more realistic cut-off grade of 4.5% was presented with the stripping ration plot over the high grade area (average strip of approx 0.33:1 eyeballing it). At 4.5% cut-off and still expensive strip KM has a global resource ot 225Mt @ 5.8% THM, although this high-grade 'target pit' will be considerably smaller than global but also probably higher grade (maybe 125Mt @ 6% THM and 0.33 strip).
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3898/3898717-01fa5da7cd54a8fdd0764f0f6ac72627.jpg

Better hope that pending met sample has a miracle, the assemblage is dreadfully low value as the market has known for a long time now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.