MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

Ann: MRG Launches Grower Program, page-17

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

Cabaking, I am not convinced we are getting the full story from anyone involved here, or the company it's self. 

We have Farmerpaul claiming he generally reports negatively on the company, but wants it to prosper, then that there will be an opportunity for it to be a Disallowed, 'but now is not the time'. This company doesn't have a lot of room for era, so needs management to kick some goals, even with limited fruit, if LIQUID89 was right with his prediction.

Sounds like there is some local issues, maybe between growers and MRG, lets hope for all concerned they can sort it out, this is only my speculation.

I can confirm when Farmerpaul talks about Gordos, grape variety, dad grew them in our garden on the farm 30/40 yrs ago, and they certainly have abundant large seeds, plenty of flavor though. Where I am these days I only have one vine and couldn't tell you the variety, apart from the colour purple, it's not muscat. Now its loaded and I do nothing but prune it, no fertiliser or spays, but the birds and bees normally get the fruit.

Maybe early next year I will have to travel and have a look for my self !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.