MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

Ann: MRG Launches Grower Program, page-18

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hi Farmer Paul,

im also a grower myself,

at the beginning i was very negative towards the company, however now after meeting the new team and viewing numbers available from their announcements i think they have a chance!

buying in fruit isn't going to make or break them, simply add to their efficiencies, if you also have a look at the time frames they've allowed for their vineyard turn around its realistic and they definitely haven't promised this to happen overnight.

the industry definitely needs more players, as for gordos get on with it and pull them out, noone wants seeded varieties, you cant dry them on the vine successfully so its quite a simple answer, for the few hundred tonnes of gordo that sunbeam purchase is outweighed by the $400 less a ton on average.

if it was not for APDF and MRO the prices would be back to minimal as possible.

Sunbeam being around a long time because they pay the growers minimal as they have to in order to continue getting fruit.

if we want the industry to go ahead time to start considering the new players.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.